Week 2 ~

Monday, July 19, 2010
I have one week of success under my belt towards a healthy life style and better me! I feel a need to have a safe place to ramble about my daily nuances of this journey. My hope is I will not go it alone, but others will find me and join in.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

...continued

My husband's PMS seems to be subsiding. I'm exhausted. Stress is a bitch. I had a good 2 days with my Dad that made up for how exponentially awful last Saturday was. I like it when he laughs, when he smiles, when he's full of hugs, and when little things seem so big to him. A strawberry milkshake. A thing of Chapstick. Really good lotion to heal his dry and flaking hands. A man-purse, of all things. He wallows in the attention. He wasn't always this way. There was a day when offering a remedy for some malady would have provoked him. Now he thrives on the attention he gets. He likes surprises. After 2 days like Tuesday and Wednesday, I hated to leave. I want more days like that. It made me happy to please him.

No comments:

Post a Comment