Week 2 ~

Monday, July 19, 2010
I have one week of success under my belt towards a healthy life style and better me! I feel a need to have a safe place to ramble about my daily nuances of this journey. My hope is I will not go it alone, but others will find me and join in.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oh well

Posting from my new iPad! :) Today showed a gain. Not a big surprise. The curse came early with a vengeance. I literally sat at my desk yesterday and unwrapped Hershey kisses, lined them up, and ate them by the handful just because I could. I ate out last night to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday. After much debate we ended up at a Chinese restaurant. I ordered a grilled sirloin with baked potato and Chinese veggies. it was divine. My gain was all of 2.5 pounds and I'm totally ok with that given the crazy wild

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, iPad! Sweet!

    I'm going to start again on Monday. Hopefully build up some momentum again. Start w/ 3 days of exercise a week, instead of 5, for a few weeks...

    ReplyDelete