Week 2 ~

Monday, July 19, 2010
I have one week of success under my belt towards a healthy life style and better me! I feel a need to have a safe place to ramble about my daily nuances of this journey. My hope is I will not go it alone, but others will find me and join in.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day #9, January 24, 2012

Another good day. Steel cut oats with dates and cranberries for breakfast, my usual, safe, eat quickly lunch. Supper was a new recipe, the one I would have liked to have made last night had the salmon fillet we bought not been rotten. I returned it this evening and got a fresh one, and made Wasabi Salmon Burgers. I also tried my FB friend Kenlie's crispy spinach, AND I made oven baked potato chips that were deLIcious! I still have 270 calories left, and it's very close to bedtime. I'm back on my organic acai berry juice, 3 1oz shots a day. I DO feel better. I walked a mile after work too. It takes 12 laps to make a mile, and I obsess over keeping track of laps, so I came up with a way to do just that with little or no thought. Between my CVS card, my Kroger card, my Food Lion card, my Dick's Sporting Goods card, blah, blah, blah...I had 12 things on my key ring, so each lap, I flip one, loose, dangly one to my fist, the last of all of them being my car key, so that tells me when I'm done. It WORKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment