Week 2 ~

Monday, July 19, 2010
I have one week of success under my belt towards a healthy life style and better me! I feel a need to have a safe place to ramble about my daily nuances of this journey. My hope is I will not go it alone, but others will find me and join in.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Class Pet

Food is sort of becoming a non-issue. It's gotten much easier figuring things out and making choices. Nothing great to report, though certainly nothing bad either. Calories have come out within 5 calories either side of 1500 for the past several days. I didn't get my water in yesterday, but it was because I knew I was going to get my nails done and a pedicure mid-afternoon and it's a 2 hour committment without a bathroom, so I knew better. When I got home it was after 5, so I didn't push for 64oz since I value sleep too.

I made a purchase today I think my kids will enjoy. See his photo to the right. His name is Pythagoras. He may get a lady friend in another vase...if so, her name will be Hypotenuse. The time is drawing near...I'll be back later. It's LUNCH time!!!

1 comment: