Week 2 ~

Monday, July 19, 2010
I have one week of success under my belt towards a healthy life style and better me! I feel a need to have a safe place to ramble about my daily nuances of this journey. My hope is I will not go it alone, but others will find me and join in.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yum!

Running errands today and preparing to taxi a bunch of teenagers tonight. Decided what I wanted for lunch and made 2 stops to get it on my way to and from Goodwill and recycling (finally). The 6:30am breakfast calories were on the low side, but hunger didn't knock until 2pm, so with only 288 calories withdrawn from the bank, I allowed myself 2 wonderful taste treats for lunch: A small Wendy's chili, and a McDonald's Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad without dressing. I even picked up a parfait to have before I run and get the boys at 5 so I have something yummy in me as they make their food choices and I have to ride in the van smelling fries or whatever. The chili is 220, and the salad is 320, so a 540 lunch putting me at 828, 958 after the parfait; going into supper with 542 left. That's not bad. If I'm not particularly hungry at 5 and feel like I can be the warrior and not be bothered by fries, I may save the parfait for bedtime. It's nice knowing it's there. I'm lovin' it...

No comments:

Post a Comment